Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scissors

I finally got enough courage to give Gavin scissors for the first time last week (7/13). I knew that I wanted to tackle this task so that he would be ready for preschool in August, but the weather had been so nice that most of our days have been spent at the pool. Since I was "working" this week and was tired when I got home, I finally gave in. I have to say that this went very well and Gavin really enjoyed this. He is fond of the green ones that I bought for him and for right now it is good enough to just make a mess and cut lines. We will venture into actual shapes later in the summer (though it is almost over already).




Gavin showing off his new scissors.







Gavin is very focused on his work.






Gavin's first pile of scraps. Luckily, he likes to clean up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment